ENDOgenous REgenerative Technology
Plasma Rich in Growth Factors
Endoret® prgf® is a pioneer in the development of technology related to plasma rich in growth factors.
Sovereign medical has partnered with BTI Human Technology, BTI are the manufacturers of Endoret®(prgf®)
What is the difference between Endoret® prgf® and PRP?
The acronym PRP means “Platelet-Rich Plasma” and, by definition, a product called PRP must contain platelets. Endoret PRGF, at the time of application and right after activation, contains activated platelets that are releasing growth factors, microparticles and cytokines among other biomolecules, which are trapped into fibrin matrix.
After the activation process, and therefore at the time of its application, Endoret is an autologous protein dynamic matrix that contains fibrin, plasma soluble growth factors, platelet-derived growth factors, microparticles and cytokines. It can be defined as “Autologous Protein Dynamic Scaffold – APDS”.
Biological characteristics of the formulation
The purpose of Endoret® is improving healing and clinical treatment and thus enhancing the results of standard treatments as well as aiding in more complex conditions and interventions in different medical specialities.
Endoret®(prgf®) is increasingly versatile in the world of regenerative medicine
Why use Endoret instead of other PRPs?
Autologous and rich in Growth Factors
- No adverse effects or incompatibility risks
- It promotes homeostasis
- Stimulates cell proliferation and migration
- It stimulates the endogenous secretion of proteins from the extracellular matrix
Optimal concentration of Growth Factors
Platelet concentration compared to baseline between 2 and 3 times
Balance between growth factors:
- Platelet-based (released by platelets)
- Plasma-based (present free in plasma)
Free from leukocytes and inflammatory proteins
- Reduces inflammation, pain, and tissue fibrosis
- Preserves the integrity of the fibrin matrix over time
- Promotes the release of growth factors from platelet
- Induces polymerisation of the fibrin matrix
Dual effect and bioavailability
Endoret PRGF works on tissues with its double action:
- Immediate, due to the effect of the growth factors at the time of application
- Prolonged over time, thanks to the fibrin matrix that acts as a reservoir for sustained release
- Makes it possible to prepare specific formulations adapted to each tissue and clinical need
Security and compliance guarantees
All necessary medical equipment and devices for Endoret closed system technology:
- They have CE marking for obtaining Plasma Rich in Growth Factors (PRGF)
- They comply with the most exhaustive quality controls in compliance with the current regulations (control of endotoxins and sterility, etc…)
- They are composed of biocompatible materials , and with the safety and reliability of medical devices under a quality system of maximum guarantees.
- They offer high protection to the patient, by meeting the sanitary requirements applicable to products for clinical use.
- Technology endorsed by more than 200 indexed scientific publications
Wide training offer adapted to the different medical specialties
- Face to face with our specialist team of industry experts
- Online training portal
What set Endoret®(prgf®) apart for Sovereign Medical?
20% of Human resource goes into research and development with BTI Human technologies.
Endoret®(prgf®) has the most experience (over 20 years!) on the market in terms of the development of specific protocols for tissue regeneration, a ground-breaking technique exclusively developed by BTI Biotechnology Institute.
By working in collaboration with the pioneer and same vision, we look forward to meeting you and deliver your patients optimum results led by science.
Who uses Endoret®(prgf®)?
- Specialist Medical aesthetics clinics
- Private hospitals
- Oculoplastic surgeons
- Elite Sports clinics with radiologists and specialist physiotherapists
- Orthopaedic surgeons
- GB teams
- Hair implant clinics for treatment and homecare
- Dental & Medical Aesthetics Clinics
- Wound care and burns units
- Diabetic foot
- LASIK and dry eye disease clinics
- Fertility clinics
- UK leading training providers in rejuvenation and Dermatology
- UK leading training providers in MSK ultrasound guided injections
Endoret®(prgf®) is used by industry leaders in practices in Harley Street, Queen Anne Street, Wimpole Street, Westminster, Wimbledon, Knightsbridge, Chelsea and Westminster, Manchester, Leeds and continuing to grow.
By working in collaboration with the pioneer and same vison, we look forward to meeting you and deliver your patients optimum results led by science.
For more information, please see:
Conservative and Surgical
Conservative and Surgical
Wound Care, Medical Aesthetics & Hair Rejuvenation