ENDOgenous REgenerative Technology
Plasma Rich in Growth Factors
Ophthalmology Surgical and Conservative
Endoret® (prgf®) has the most experience (over 20 years!) on the market in terms of the development of specific protocols for tissue regeneration, a ground-breaking technique exclusively developed.
Due to its ability to stimulate tissues, its anti-inflammatory potential, and its bacteriostatic effect, Endoret® (PRGF®) has great potential as a treatment for capillary and dermatological conditions.
The fibrin-free plasma rich in growth factors formulation has been developed for daily use, is kept at ambient temperature and can be used anywhere and at any time.
Autologous fibrin formulations act as a scaffold in eye surgery, accelerating recovery, improving visual acuity, reducing pain and inflammation and reducing fibrosis. All this allows to improve eye surgery treatments such as:
PRGF autologous eye drops
- Fibrin-free autologous plasma formulation
- Quick and easy to prepare, without dilutions
- Accelerates tissue regeneration due to its high concentration of growth factors that promote cell proliferation and migration
- High anti-fibrotic potential that favors corneal transparency and protects against corneal scars and leukoma
- Daily treatment without the need to store in the refrigerator that can be used anywhere and at any time
Autologous PRGF eye drops are used in pathologies such as:
- Moderate and severe dry eye
- Persistent Epithelial Defects
- Corrective Surgery for Ametropia
Inmunosafe autologous PRGF eye drops
- Autologous eyewash with ImmuneSafe treatment helps patients with conditions in which the immune system plays a significant role such as Sjögren’s syndrome and graft-versus-host disease.
Plasma rich in growth factors autologous fibrin formulations in ophthalmology
Using the different autologous fibrin formulations improves eye surgery treatments such as:
- Pterygium surgery
- Reconstructive eye surgery
- Symblepharon surgery
- Corneal defects
- Corneal ulcers
- Glaucoma surgery
A staggering 20% of Human resource goes into research and development at the institute!
Endoret® (prgf®) list treatments the human technology institute has studies and papers on. Endoret® (prgf®) is broadening its studies further, but until the due diligence and publications are ready, the manufacture will not advertise alternative indications.
By working in collaboration with the pioneer and same vison, we look forward to meeting you and deliver your patients optimum results led by science.
For more information, please see:
Conservative and Surgical
Conservative and Surgical
Wound Care, Medical Aesthetics & Hair Rejuvenation