HBS2 are self-drilling, self-tapping, headless bone screws in “mini” and “midi” dimensions.
They are intended for the management of intraarticular and extraarticular fractures and nonunions of small bones and fractures involving very small bone fragments, as well as for the fixation of small-joint arthrodeses.
- Colour coded instruments for easy identification.
- Single-part instruments with ergonomically shaped silicone handles.
- Closing Sleeve for closing a large fracture gap after reduction.
- Now features a reverse cutting distal thread.
- Different thread lengths.